Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ghost Update

So for the past couple of days our ghost has been acting up.
I forgot if I posted this already, but Tammy asked what his name was.
She was just joking around before bed.
Well, in the middle of the night she heard someone say...Toooddddd.
So, our ghost now has a name...Todd.

What else has he been doing?
When the kids are at their dads...woah is he having fun.
We can hear him in BJ's room just having a ball.
Jumping off of the bed and doing all sorts of things up there.
And it's not the CAT!

Then the past couple of days have been interesting.
He keeps locking the front door on us.
I'm not sure why.
Maybe he is trying to protect us.
BJ opened the door and went out to play on his big wheel.
Five minutes later he would try to come back in and it would be locked.
Today Tammy unlocked the door and got the mail and then sat on the couch.
I came home and tried to get in but the door was locked again!
It's really weird.

More to come I'm sure!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ordinarily, I would think you are a nut. But, after my dad died, he came to vist me! I told my husband my father was just here. I have since seen both parents. So, I do believe you. LOL

BTW, it was nice to meet you tonight and I am so happy you all get to go on the cruise!