Thursday, July 28, 2005

Change of Color

So, I decided to change the color of the blog.
I thought black was a little dark and dreary.
New hair/new blog color/ahhh!
Insanity.

Tammy's at work again tonight.
I'm letting the kids stay up until 10.
I'm such a push over.
Went to Chuck E. Cheese today.
Ate tons of pizza.
Played two video games.
It was a hoot.

Came home and the neighbor kids were out.
BJ and Leslee hung out with them all.
I chatted with the next door neighbor.
She loves my hair.
It's been a little over a year and this is the first I've talked to her.
I am just shy I guess.
Got eaten by mosquitos.
I love summer.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is easier to read Carrie!
Your neighbor likes your new do. How about you???
Sounds like you and the kids had a great time! You have fun with them don't you? It shows!

maceydoo said...

Hello???? Carrie?

Still waitng to see the new hair doo!!!
Lisa