Monday, July 25, 2005

HBO Documentary

So, did I mention that we were able to see the documentary they filmed on the boat last year?
Well...we were able to preview "All Aboard Rosie's Family Cruise".
HBO filmed the event and I have no idea when it's coming out.

I cried.
It was such an awesome film.
I'm actually in it...
for about 2.5 seconds.
Does that make me a movie star?
Anyway...it's a very touching story and brings many memories and emotions to the surface.
Go see it when it comes out!!

In one segment they showed a little boy getting a manicure.
Yes...a little boy.
He got his nails painted blue.
His mom said that he should be able to wear what he wants and express himself.

For hours and hours after we saw the movie BJ begged Tammy to let him paint his nails.
She finally gave in.
The boy was hopping around the room like a jumping bean.
You would have thought we told him he won a million dollars.
Immediatly when we got to my mom's house BJ asked my sister to paint his nails.
They were pink.
He loved them!
The next day we took a trip to Wal-Mart.
To buy boy colors.
Black, orange, dark greenish blue, silver and light blue.
His toe nails are now purple.
He is so happy to show them off.
And so easy to defend his fashion statement of the month.
Kids are awesome.

------
2:50 a.m. people.
Why am I awake at 2:50 a.m.?
Enjoying every minute of summer break that's what!

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Love the new pics you uploaded, especially the very closeup of ME looking down at her guitar!

for_the_lonely said...

I do not have HBO...bummer...but maybe I will get lucky and Ro will post a link to it on her blog!

Love ya,
Sarah

maceydoo said...

My little boy loves to get his nails done!! Of course we only have "girl" colors and his father has a fit!!
This gives me a idea though, I could get some black or even blue for him!
Lisa