Sunday, August 28, 2005

HUGE Weekend

Huge weekend here at the ranch.
#1...we got engaged!
We went on a date Saturday night.
It was great.
We haven't done that in a while.
Out to a movie and dinner.
Out comes desert and there is the ring.
In my chocolate cake.
I was so suprised.
She asked me...it was beautiful.
I said yes.
We cried.
All the waitresses said congratulations.
It was great.
Pictures of the ring coming soon.
It sparkles!!

#2...BJ and his "beauty pagent".
Tammy thought it would be fun.
It was at the mall by our house.
It was reasonable and we did it to see what would happen.
The boy took 2 photogenic awards...2 small trophies.
He got 1st runner up in his division...a medium trophy.
He also got the most points and won a medal AND a 2 and a half foot trophy.
AND...a $350 photo shoot with a photographer in Chicago.
AND...his entry fee is paid to the state competition.
Can you believe that?
All he had to do was stand up there and smile!
He was so excited.
All he wanted was the huge trophies.

Exciting weekend here in Hobart.
Fun, fun, fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! I posted a larger comment at blog buddies. Many happy years together!

for_the_lonely said...

Oh sweetie!!!!! I couldn't be any more happier for you!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :)

Huge hugs to you and Tammy!

Love,
Sarah

SassyFemme said...

Congratulations!!!!

I wanna see pictures! :)

Unknown said...

Wady, that's excellent! I am sooooo happy for you two - but it's about time! You two were made for each other!

Congratulations, and all my best!

for_the_lonely said...

Hey Carrie...hope that you and Tammy are doing well! Drop me an e-mail sometime! ;)

Sarah