Friday, August 05, 2005

Ring

So Tammy is at the doctor right now.
The doctor that is going to help her get rid of her extra skin.
Can you see my eyes rolling?
I wish I could get my surgery and look awesome.
Still waiting.

This house needs to be cleaned.
It is so gross.
I will not sleep until it is done!

Leaving for Wisconsin tomorrow.
Cousin's birthdays.
Should be fun.

I've been contimplating putting the ring on.
Yes...THE ring.
The one that has been sitting in my drawer.
Was given to me last Septemeber.
And has been burning a hole in my drawer since I told her "not yet".
I just want to find the right time.
But how will I know when that time is?

I had a dream we broke up last night.
Maybe that's why I'm in a crabby mood this morning.
I just remember being so upset.
I hope that never happens...ever.

4 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Oh Carrie...I hope that you put that ring on and wear it proudly, hun!!! ((((((((Carrie)))))))))

Have a great time in WI...and let us know if that ring indeed ended up on your finger!

Love to you,
Sarah

Nancy said...

Only you will know if it feels right or not Carrie...
Put on the ring and enjoy it, if that is what you want to do. They come off just as easily. Not that yours will ever leave your finger once you do put it on. Unless it has to be resized!
Have a great trip.

karen said...

life is too short ....put the ring on and wear it proud....kjs

Anonymous said...

Hi there " Carrie " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)