Thursday, October 20, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Yes, it is 5:43 in the morning.
I've been up for an hour.
Stupid dog and stupid bladder.

I have been so busy lately.
Yesterday I didn't get home until 8 p.m.
Soccer, cheer, basketball, choir concerts.
It's all draining sometimes.

Today I am leaving right after school
Going to Franklin College near Indy
State Journalism convention...taking 11 kids.
Always fun driving the short bus.
BJ cried last night because he wanted to go too
He was worried about who was going to do the laundry
I'm only leaving for one night!
I said it's like him going to his dad's for a night.
He said it's ok when he leaves, but it's different when I leave.
How sweet is he?

Halloween construction is coming along fine
The gallow is up in the backyard
So is the cemetery gate and alter
My neighbors probably think we're freaks
That's ok though

Well, I'm off to wake the others

3 comments:

A said...

Hey Wad! :) It's Anita .... in case you couldn't tell lol Came across this ... I cannot believe you are coming to Indy and didn't tell me! Oh well ... I am really happy about your engagement! We need to catchup sometime! Later gator!

Nancy said...

I hope you had fun and I bet you are so excited about Halloween...You are such a little kid. A good thing in a teacher!

for_the_lonely said...

Your big party is this weekend! I bet you are excited! I am anxious to see the pictures!

Hugs to you,
Sarah