Monday, April 17, 2006

Foul Mouthed Easter

Ok so it's Easter Sunday.
We're over at my mom's for dinner.
And BJ decides it is the day for him to lose his mind.
Yes...he completly lost it.

We are at the table getting ready to play a game.
Something was said by his sister.
He says, "You think it's my fault...well F you all!"
Now..granted...he didn't say the actual word.
He did edit it.
Tammy and I almost fell off of our chairs.
He told us all to F off on Easter Sunday!

He then stayed in my brother's room for the remainder of the night.
And is now going to bed an hour early every night for a week.
We talked about his language and why he said it.
He apologized.
He blamed some of it on hanging around his father too much.
I don't blame him.

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Oh my! Okay, the kid needs to get a better sense of timing. And you all need to bring this up again when he's a young adult, and really embarass him! {smirk}

Jeulean said...

I'll never forget the day my oldest decided to let the "F" word rip. :) I sat there with my mouth hanging open. Of course..."My kids would never..." Yeah right!
He was blowing bubbles out his ears for a week from the mouth washing he got. :)

for_the_lonely said...

Oh my goodness...this is a classic case of " remeber when" for when he is older! LOL