Friday, October 20, 2006

Good News Times 3

Good News #1
I think I have a new weekend job.
I'm going to shoot weddings with my sister's wedding photographer.
I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Good News #2
So, rfamily vacations had a photo contest.
Rosie O'Donnell posted a slideshow of the winners.
One of my pics was in the slideshow!
I didn't win a Canon Rebel though.
Probably just a tote bag or something.
Still...cool with me.

Good News #3
I am now on the state board for the Indiana High School Press Association.
I'm the new secretary.
My good buddy and co-worker, Sarah, is now the new Vice President.
That means in two years she will be President.
I will be President in three years.
What did we get ourselves into?
I'm not worried...we can accomplish anything we set our minds to.

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Congrats, Carrie! I am glad to read that everything is going so well for you! *high five*! :)

Love ya,
Sarah