Thursday, April 05, 2007

Birthday Extravaganza

Me in my salsa making hat. Taken by me...I think.

On Saturday, March 31st, we had a birthday party.
Tammy and I just turned 30 so we wanted to have a bash.
What better reason to celebrate?

We invited 58 people.
Only 20 showed up.
We had a blast though.
Reina was the DJ in the garage with the black lights.
The party had a theme...Fiesta!
So we had tacos and flautas, salsa and guacomole.
And liquid galore.

There are a lot of pictures on my flickr that you all can check out.
Notice how many times I change my hat.
And how many times Tammy and I both change outfits.
It's kind of funny.

We ended up going to sleep around 5 a.m.
It was fun getting up on Sunday at 8 a.m. for the Chicago Rush game.
And sitting on a bus with little boy scout was painful.
Not as painful as the plastic hand clappers they passed out at the game.
Tammy said, "Couldn't they have given out flags or something quiet?"

Anyway...
Thank you to all who came out to the party.
Tammy and I had a great time
And we were happy that you all made it and had fun.
We love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tammy and Carrie!

Historygrl said...

sounds like it was fun!
BTW you look AWESOME!!!