Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Book Review #13

Indiana Place and Other Faces is what I finished reading last night.
Well...if you ask Tammy she would have a different story.
I think I actually read the last two stories
And the Epilogue about 5 times...maybe more.
I kept falling asleep!
I do remember her taking the book from me last night
And saying...honey...you read the epilogue last night.
Hee hee!

This is a book that I got about a year and a half ago.
It's a collection of columns written by Tom Keating.
He wrote for the Indianapolis Star and died a couple years ago.
So I would read this book here and there.

I am totally thinking about reading this out loud
To my newspaper kids next year.
Maybe one story a day.
He was a great writer and easy to read.

4 Out of 4 Sticky Notes if you're a journalism nerd!

No comments: