Saturday, April 05, 2008

New 3D Ultrasound Pictures


We went for another 3D ultrasound today!
I'm a photo teacher for pete's sake.
I have to have pictures!
Here is the little sweetheart sleeping.
She was all snuggled up against the wall.
Nice and cozy.
Her cheeks are a little chubbier.
She even gave us a thumbs up.
I guess she's ready to come out and meet us.
It was almost like she was saying...everything's going to be ok.
She also gave us the number 1 sign.
She has long fingers and a cute nose.
I can't wait to see her!!
Only 12 more weeks.

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Amazing. To see a 3-D ultrasound gives me the chills.

Historygrl said...

Very cute. You know we have the same due date, right? We are also having a girl. The 3-D pictures creeped me out at first, but now the more I look at them the more I have a tendency to "visualize." I think she's a really cutie, Carrie. Congratulations! :)

Sarah V said...

She seriously looks like you. I know it's ridiculous and I know I said it earlier, but she does! She has your chin... daddy's nose, but definitely your chin!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Carrie - She's beautiful!!