Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Month Old Already!

I can't believe she is 1 month old already!
She's OLD!
I'm OLD!
Ahhhh!

Tristyn's Favorites At 1 Month:
Food: Milk and more milk
Drink: Milk and more milk
TV Show: Food Network Shows
Book: Now that she's awake more...I'm going to start reading to her.
Song: Forever by Chris Brown
Stores: Wal-Mart, PayLow and Hollywood Video
Outfit: She loves her moped pajamas and her green "smile" onsie.
Activity: Sitting in the bouncy seat watching Mom cook.
New Words?: Lots of grunting and laughing in her sleep.

She is now up and alert more frequently these days.
She can lay on her belly and lift her head up
And turn it to the other side.
She can stick out her tongue at Tammy.
She just opens her mouth for me...she knows I'm food woman.

She is only getting the hiccups once or twice a day now.
She has terrible gas in the evening and is a cranky pants.
She gets up about twice at night to eat
But chows down and goes right back to sleep.

Her hair is growing in the back.
She might have a mullet soon!

She loves her bouncy seat.
She sits in it when I take a shower and cook dinner.
She loves riding in the car.

I love her sneezes...especially when she can't get the third one out.
I wish I could video tape it because it's so CUTE!!
Her thighs seem to be getting chubbier
And her hands are getting plumper.

She loves to look around and stare
And listen to the birdies in the morning.
We also love to lay in my bed and talk before I get breakfast.

She has accomplished everything in the First Month chapter
In the "What To Expect In The First Year" book.
She's a genius, but then again...I'm her mom!

1 comment:

Sarah V said...

When I saw the calendar today, the first thing I thought was, "OMG that means Tristyn is already a month old!" It does NOT seem like that long at all.