Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 Month Tristyn Update

Little Nug Nug at 2 months.


Me and sleeping Tristyn.


Sweetness...I love her so much!!!


She loves her New York onsie that Ashlee bought her!





Tristyn's Favorites At 2 Months:
Food: Stage 1 Applesauce and Rice Cereal
Drink: Milk
TV Show: Oprah
Book: When feeding, I read...so I'm reading Can't Wait to Get To Heaven outloud to her!
Song: Forever by Chris Brown
Stores: Wal-Mart, PayLow and Hollywood Video
Outfit: Her GAP pajamas and her brown and pink ice cream onsie
Activity: Sitting in the bouncy watching the trees.
New Words?: A little cooing here and there and laughing in her sleep!

Holy cow it's been a long time!
Our internet was out for a while so I've been MIA.
Sorry about that...I'm back now!
I have so much to blog about, but I'm going to break it up.

Tammy, Ashlee and I took Tristyn to the doctor yesterday.
She was such a good girl!
Here's her updated stats...
Weight: 8 lbs. 12 oz.
Height: 20.5 inches
Head: 35 cm

I had such an anxiety attack in the office.
When the nurse brings out that graph...
Her head is below the 5th percentile...
Her weight is in the blah, blah, blah....
Ahhh!
It's like she's 2 months old and taking a standardized tests!
I was so worried she was going to fail!
Tammy told me to knock it off, she's fine.
Ok.

We went to the Health Department for her shots
But they were out of one of them and the line was long
So, we'll go back next week to get those.

Overall, Tristyn is a peach!
She's on a great schedule.
5 a.m. - eat
5:30-9 a.m. - sleep
9 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. eat and watch Oprah
9:30 - 1 p.m. Play and watch the trees
1 p.m. - eat
2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Play
4 p.m. - eat
4:30 p.m. - Nap
7 p.m. - eat
8:30 p.m. - Get cranky
9:30 - Eat Cereal
10:30 - Bedtime

She is sleeping through the night.
I think I'm ready to let her sleep upstairs in her room.
So sad.
The only thing keeping me from putting her up there
Is my laziness to climb all the stairs at 5 a.m. to feed her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...Food at 2 Months old???? Never heard of that...my kids didn't start until they were four months old at least and they were both breastfed as well...interesting. Glad to hear and see she's doing so well. God bless you all...she's a keeper!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Welcome back! We've missed you and the nugget!

Wow has she grown!!

Historygrl said...

My kid's a beast!!!! She was big when she was born though 9lbs. 7oz. She had gone to her 2 week checkup and was 10 lbs already.

I guess all that matters is that they are healthy!!!

Historygrl said...

PS: don't worry about the head size. David's got a "smallish" head too, but it looks completely proportionate to his skinny shape. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you talk to the doctor about feeding her applesauce and cereal?