Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun at PayLow

Tristyn was being so cute at the grocery store today!
Yes...I'm a nerd and brought the new camera with.
But look at the great footage I caught!
Don't you just want to squeeze her?!?!

Thank you to all of my blogger friends on flickr!
They all came together and sent me a gift card for a shower present.
They originally wanted to purchase our stroller and travel system
But we already had it!
So, we decided to use the gift card to get a video camera.
We've been using our little digital cameras for videos
And they were just not cutting it.
Now we can capture all of our crazy times in good quality.

Stay tuned because you know I'm going to be a video nut now!

3 comments:

R said...

I mean, how cute is that? LOVE the video!!

Kim aka Mommy said...

You're so very welcome!

Lovin' the baby viddys!

wimomz said...

omg she is too cute! i would never get any shopping done!