Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Busy May...Finally June

I've been so busy lately.
Sorry for the update delays.
I changed the color of the blog as requested by a reader.
Is it better? Let me know.

I went to Cleveland for a weekend.
I walked 6.2 miles for Team Stephanie.
It was awesome to see all of my friends again
And walk for a good cause.

Last weekend I shot my friends Kate and Josh's wedding.
I haven't done a wedding in a long time because of Tristyn.
Boy was I exhausted after that one!
It was one of the best weddings I have ever shot.
I was pretty proud of myself.

Ashlee had her first wrestling event last weekend.
I had to miss it because of the wedding.
The rest of the family went and Tristyn was clapping and dancing the whole time.
She is such a ham.

I think Leslee is finally done with soccer and basketball.
BJ will be ungrounded for life after he finishes all 106 undone pages of homework I found.

I planted flowers for the first time!
Five years in this house and I have finally planted flowers.
Thanks to Kevin, Julie and Brian for coming over to help me clean up my yard.
It looks awesome now and somewhat presentable.
Even my neighbor commented on how "clean" it looks.
I even made a fire pitt.

I can't believe that Tristyn is going to be 1 years old next week.
It's so crazy how fast time flies.
She has a mouth full of teeth coming in right now.
She's a little cranky, but nothing too stressfull.

Sorry this is short and choppy.
I'm just waiting for school to end.
There are so many changes going on around me.
My mind is whirling and even writing this blog doesn't help it.
Maybe one day it will spill out.

3 comments:

Toni :O) said...

Oh goodness...thank you for changing the color...it's SO much better on my cruddy eyes! Hah! I cannot believe your cutie pitootie princess will be one already...seems like just yesterday I was checking in and she was born....time just flies on by. My gal will be six on July 1st and my son is 10 1/2....I'm wondering where a decade went??? Oh, and I found you through Kelly's awesome blog in case you're wondering. I love seeing your gal...she's so stinkin cute and makes me smile. Have a good one and thanks for chuckin the green! :O)

Liz said...

i can not believe tristyn will be a year old!!!!! time truly does fly- can't wait to see pics of her with cake all over her face!!

thinking of you! xo

loony said...

one year ... happy birthday little nugget~! its been great watching you grow with your happy family for the past year...can't wait to see what comes next~! xoxo