Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter 2010

Tristyn, Me, Kevin, Mom, Julie and Brian.


Tristyn and her Easter basket from Grandma.

Grandma and Tristyn eating some jelly beans.

We had a great Easter this year!
Tristyn and I went out to Mom's early Sunday morning.
We ate the traditional Slovenian breakfast and then headed to church.
Wow was it packed.
Good thing we got there when we did.
We came home and I ate a second breakfast and then
We all took a nap!
Aunt Jan came over around 3 p.m. and Talia even showed up.
We had a very nice dinner and then Julie and Brian came!
I gave Tristyn a little bath at Grandma's and then we headed home.
Overall it was a pretty laid back kind of day with lots of good food!



3 comments:

Liz said...

aw! she looks so cute in her easter dress! glad you had a fun day. xo

Sparroweye said...

I love your Mom's face when she is looking at Tristyn.

Sarah V said...

She is so stinkin' pretty in that Easter dress! I can't get over it!