Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sledding and Chin Wrestling

This was a great 3 day weekend!
On Saturday Tristyn, Bones and I went sledding in Portage.
We had such a great time!
We went down the hill about 5 times and then Tristyn was cold.
Sounded good to me!
It's a good thing she only weighs 32 lbs.
She walked up the hill twice by herself
And I dragged her up the other three times.
We then came home and made snow angels and climbed up the plow mountains.
Of course it ended with hot chocolate, a movie and snuggling!
Here are a couple of pictures and videos from our snowy day...

Tristyn and Melissa walking back up the hill.

Getting ready to sled!

Climbing the plow mountain.

Loving the snow.
And here are the videos that wouldn't upload to facebook for some odd reason.
This first video is a selfie that I took while Tristyn and I went down the hill together.
Halfway through we ended up turning around and going down the hill backwards!


And this one was later that night when we were snuggling.
Actually we were having a chin wrestling contest.
We like to do this.
She always wins because her chin just digs into me and it tickles really bad!
She loves doing that to me and I HATE it!!




No comments: