Monday, February 13, 2012

Cinderella Camping Dream

Tristyn likes to tell stories when she's going potty.
Her latest was about a dream that she had.
It went a little something like this:

Tristyn: "Me and Cinderella...we were camping in a tent.
And there was a PINK snake on the wall!"
Me: "Oh my goodness!"
T: "Yeah...and it had black and white stripes."
M: "That's a colorful snake! What did Cinderella do?"
T: She FREAKED out Mommy...and she said a bad word."
M: "Oh no!"
T: "Yeah....she said, 'Oh my god!' not gosh, but god."
M: "Oh yeah...you shouldn't say that...you should say gosh."
T: "And then...Cinderella said, 'shit.'"

Keep in mind, she said this with a totally straight face.
I, on the otherhand, was trying to keep from busting out laughing.

M: "Oh....that IS a bad word. You should never say that one."
T: "Oh I know that Mommy...I didn't say it...Cinderella did."

Of course she did.

No comments: