Friday, June 08, 2012

Last Day of Preschool!

I cannot believe how much Tristyn has grown this year. Her hair, her height, her vocabulary...it's amazing. She is really going to miss CHOA and Miss Janice this summer, but I know she's excited to go to the beach and celebrate her birthday!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful ladies at CHOA taking care of Tristyn while I'm at work. They truly love her and have done a wonderful job molding her into a sweet, kind, and smart little girl.

Tristyn got to bring cupcakes today for her birthday and even got a big sticker to wear. She was so excited! Having her birthday so close to the end of the school year makes me worry about how many times she will actually be in school to celebrate! Of course she brought pink and white and some blue cupcakes for the boys.

Let the summer fun begin!...Finally!

No comments: