Tuesday, August 23, 2005

First Day Back - *groooan!*

First day of school.
It was a half day.
Felt like a full day.
I am exhausted.
I had a massage at 3.
It was wonderful, yet painful.
I must have lots of knots.
I still loved it.

Back to school night at Leslee and BJ's school.
Met the teachers, said hi to the old ones.
BJ loved the Market Day free sample table.

Ashlee is at the Clay Aiken concert with my mom.
It was a suprise.
I actually kept a secret for once.
I hope she likes it.

I had to drop everything at school for the massage.
I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow.
No clue.
Well...I have a little clue...I've been doing this for 6 years.
I am just so disorganized right now.
Ugh...and Sarah is still in Africa.
I will do her 3rd hour for her, but she owes me BIG TIME!
She called me from the mountains this morning....in Africa.
She had a nightmare.
She told me to shut up because I was all excited to talk to her.
The call was costing her millions.
I shut up.
Everything was taken care of.
We got each other's backs.

Oh...that thing that Tammy wanted really bad.
She's getting it.
She found it much cheaper somewhere else.
*Sigh*

Peace Out for now dudes...I'm tired as heck!!!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

You survived your first day! Woohoo!!! What a great friend you are for covering Sarah's back! Kudos to you!

Love ya,
Sarah

SassyFemme said...

Your first day of school was only a half day? I'm jealous! You got a massage on the first day back? I'm doubly jealous, and kicking myself for not thinking of something like that!

Hope you have a great year!

Unknown said...

Well, Wady, I've got to say that this year was simply the best first day ever! Don't quite know why, but it was.