Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moose Head

The Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells is a great place.
We just got back from staying two nights there.
The hotel looks like a big log cabin inside.
Very nice...check out my flickr for photos.

We were at breakfast this morning in the cafe.
Above this fireplace was a huge moose head.
BJ says...how do they get his body into the wall like that?

The boy thought that the moose was in the wall!
And just his head was sticking out!
How cute is that?

We told him...BJ...it's just his head.
He says...THEY CUT OFF HIS HEAD?!?!

I think we just tramatized him for life.

1 comment:

Historygrl said...

Hey, next time you come up this way to the Dells, let me know! I'll come have a drink with you guys (now that I can drink again!) :)
Also - I think your flickr link is broken (I followed it from your links on your blog to the right of the page).