Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend Update

#1
I sang karaoke for the first time in my life on Friday.
I think I did pretty well!

#2
I went to the dentist on Friday and I have no cavities.
I have been going to this dentist since birth.
He said that I am one of his best clients.
I'm one of his oldest clients with the least amount of cavities.

#3
I lost a bet with Tammy on Friday night.
I knew I would lose.
Email me if you want to know what the bet was.
I'm not sure what young eyes read this!

#4
My best friend Sarah's shower was a success.
She got TONS of stuff for the little guy.
I can't wait to meet him.

#5
I love naps.
Long ones.

#6
A leftover quesadilla for breakfast is not a good thing.
Either is a tall strawberry cream frappaccino.

#7
Cleaning the fridge inside and out is very satisfying.
It looks so sexy now.
I can't believe we actually ate food out of there before.

#8
I love doing laundry.
Obsessive compulsive like.
This was the FIRST time EVER that I did socks...
And did NOT have any leftovers without a match.
FIRST TIME EVER!!!
Do you know how much this excited me?

#9
I love cleaning with Tammy.
I also loved slow dancing in the kitchen in the middle of cleaning.
It was sweet.

#10
We don't have school tomorrow.
How sexy is that?

No comments: