Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy late Valentine's Day everyone!
I guess I have been distracted with all the snow.
This is a picture of just a portion of what my honey got me fore Valentine's Day.

On Monday during my 4th hour, a student made me sit down.
She plopped this dog on my desk and said I had to listen to it.
It moves and sings "Puppy Love."
As I'm sitting there a girl comes in with a rose.
Then another girl....
And another.
I had 12 roses in my vase.
Then the last girl that came in was the best one of all.
It was Tammy!

She signed out of school early on her plan to drive out to see me.
How sweet was that?
I was so surprised and embarrassed!
I love her to death!

She also bought me a white baseball hat...I've been wanting one forever.
And a new winter coat, which I really needed.
And a couple of beanie hats too...mainly because I look cute in them!

Tomorrow we don't have school again!
We are going out for a nice steak dinner and maybe we'll catch a movie.
I love Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

I love how she had kids bring you the roses! It's amazing how out you can be at work!