Friday, March 23, 2007

Cheer Competition


Last Sunday was the Midwest Cheer Competition

It was held at Portage High School.

We thought we were late when we got there at 8:30 a.m.



BJ performed at 9:20 a.m.

It was cute, they did great, it was short and sweet.

BJ was the only boy

And he did a kick butt round off.



At 9:30 tons of people started coming into the gym.

And it started getting hot.

Leslee perfomed at around 12:20.

They did ok.

I've seen them do better.

They did end up taking 2nd place though!



Now keep in mind that I have been sitting

On the hard bleachers

For 4 hours straight.



We took a break and grabbed some lunch.

Went to the studio to braid hair

And drove all the way back to the high school.



Tammy's team performed at 6:05.

Her team took first!

Awards were over at 8:45 p.m.



8:45 PM!!!!!

I was at a CHEER competition for like 12 hours!!!

Do you know how much glitter I saw?

How many bobble heads?

How much fake hair?

Oye vey!



Just thinking about it makes me want to grab the wine.

Here's a video I made from a couple of pictures from the event.



No comments: