Saturday, July 28, 2007

Book Review #2

I just finished reading The Overfed Head by Rob Stevens.
It was short and sweet.
Some of the stuff he says I think is crap.

Keep in mind where I got this book from.
It was free.
Someone was passing it out at the Pride Parade.

When reading, I felt as though he was making fun of me
For having gastric bypass.
His solution to weight loss...
Eat whatever you want.
Just pay attention when you're eating and eat small amounts.
Duh.
But I don't agree with the eat whatever you want bit.

To lose weight you have to pay attention to what is going in your mouth.
Ok...so I love cheesecake and cookies.
I'll eat them every time I'm hungry...but only little bits.

That's not going to work!
I skimmed through the end of this book
Only because it was irritating me.
This is the only weight loss book I've ever read in my life.
And it's going on the shelf
Unless someone wants to borrow it?

1 out of 4 Sticky Notes.
Actually, I used a ripped in half receipt as a bookmark for this book.
Eh...whatever.

No comments: