Friday, July 06, 2007

Road Trip!

Tammy made it to Brazil in one piece.
Even her luggage made it there!
She said the house doesn't have air conditioning
And you have to heat up the water before you take a bath.
Brandon is making her buy some heels. Ha!

While Tammy is partying down south
Ashlee, Reina and I are heading on a road trip!
I have always wanted to do this.
Just get in the car and drive.
We do have some destinations in mind.
But who knows what will happen!

We are heading out on Sunday morning
And stopping in Purcellville, VA.
My friend Kelly is letting us crash at her house for 2 nights!
In exchange I will be taking her family photos and making her salsa. :)

On Monday we plan on roaming around Washington D.C.
Nothing planned.
We just really want to see the White House,
The Washington Monument,
And Lincoln.

On Tuesday we are heading towards Williamsburg.
We are definitly going to Busch Gardens one day
Because that's where Ashlee really wanted to go.
And then we are totally going to drive and find Virginia Beach.
Ashlee really wanted to lay in the sand.

I know bringing Reina along will be a hoot.
I may need some medication to deal with Ash and Reina together.
I know we'll have a ton of pictures to share.

No comments: