Saturday, October 06, 2007

Projects Almost Complete

Kitchen Before
Kitchen After


Hallway Before

Hallway After





Living Room Before

Living Room After
Dining Room Before
Dining Room After
Ok.
So, we are pretty close to being finished with our projects.
As you can see...we have been hard at work.
I'm tired.
But I am so happy with the results.
The floors look awesome.
We still have to put the trim on
Pictures up
Put a ceiling fan in the dining room
Get new curtains
Put the vents back on
Sand and finish the stairs up to the bedrooms
Organize the kitchen shelves
And that's about it for that level.
Tammy is almost done with the upstairs bathroom.
Painting is done and the floor again looks awesome.
We have some touch up work to do
Organize the closet and vanity
Hang up the shower curtain
Paint the mirror and rehang
And hang some new fixtures and pictures.
I will post pictures of the bathroom as soon as it's done.
Now we have a mess in our family room to clean.
I would like to attack the utility room next.
I need a place to put all of our tools.
And I need a peaceful laundry area.
Man...the garbage men must LOVE us!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a long time reader of your blog and really enjoy your posts.

What a great feeling to have almost completed remodeling your home! I love the green walls in your dining room and living room.

Abby

Unknown said...

Wow Carrie! Looks GREAT! I love the hard wood floors. And I love the kitchen. You must feel so proud of all you guys have accomplished!