Monday, October 15, 2007

Six Flags Great America

Yesterday we all went to Six Flags Great America.
We have season passes and have been there about 5 times this summer.
We had a blast!
A good family day.
We got there around 3 p.m.
Just as the rain was stopping.
Awesome! All of the people were scared away by the drips!
No lines!
We went on Batman, American Eagle, Raging Bull, Demon, Superman...everything!
I had a blast!
BJ was scared to go on the Eagle, but I made him ride with me.
He loved it!
Tammy and I went on the Raging Bull and it is my ultimate favorite ride.
And...I sang the Superman theme song while riding the entire ride.
Kevin would be proud.
Everyone except me went in a haunted house.
Ashlee went psycho, grabbed her sister and darted out the emergency exit.
Then later in the night she got scared by some goblins and took off
In a sprint!
Didn't find her until we headed out the gate at closing.
She cracks me up.
Stopped by my sister's for a bit to pick up some stuff and say hi.
Left her house at 10:03 p.m.
Pulled into my driveway in Indiana at 10:56 p.m.
Now that's some good driving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How flippin' fast do you drive?

Anonymous said...

What do you think is the best time to go to Six Flags Great America. I would prefer my husband take off and go on a week day as the lines are relatively smaller.