Monday, December 10, 2007

Steady Heartbeat

Doctor appointment #2 today.
I got to hear the little strawberry's heartbeat again!
I was getting worried because she couldn't find it.
And then there it was!
Loud and strong.

This morning my weight was still at 161.
9 pounds down from the day I found out I was pregnant.
Doctor says it's ok.
She'll worry when I lose 10% of my body weight.
That would be bad.

Took a pee test.
Got a phone number for a nutricianist.
Got a phone number for a family lawyer
And out the door I went!

Next appointment is Jan. 4.
Next ultrasound is the month after that!
Fun stuff!

5 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

YAY for steady heartbeats!

Historygrl said...

You are probably tired of people asking this, but are you going to find out the gender? I am undecided. We didn't with David, and it was cool to be surprised.... but I kind of want to find out this time.

Liz said...

you gotta eat more mcchickens! glad your appt went well... :)

Unknown said...

Yes! Great appointment! I want to know also, are you going to find out the sex of the baby???

Anonymous said...

since sarah's baby is miles, brian suggested you name your baby "kilometers". this is what i deal with every day.