Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Book Review #9

Harry Plopper and the Half-Blooded Prince...
Wow...what a great book!
The Order of the Phoenix was sooo long!
And I hated the movie.
But this one totally made up for it.

I loved how went back into everyone's memories
And told the beginnings of Lord Voldermort.
Sooo interesting and it just starts tying everything together.

The end battle was great and I could picture it all in my mind.
I can't wait to see this movie!

I am already on Page 75 of the last book.
I'm reading it slowly so I can soak it all in.
I was reading during my plan hour today
And it got really good.
Then the bell rang!
And I slammed the book down!
I was so mad at the bell!
I can't believe my Harry Potter adventure is almost over!
I will have to read the first one over again since it's been so long!

So...my favorite HP books...#4, 6 and 1.
And I heard #7 will be on my list too once I finish.
I'll keep you posted.

4 out of 4 Sticky Notes.
Actually for this book I used a tag from a new shirt!
Ha ha!

No comments: