Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MEME

I was tagged by Kim for this lovely meme that has been circulating for a while now.

The Rules:
A) Link to the person that tagged you.
B) Post the rules on your blog.
C) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
D) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
E) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
F) Let the fun begin!

1. I love folding bed sheets after being in the dryer.
2. I am in love with Harry Potter at the moment.
3. I hate working. I like being a teacher, but I would rather stay at home and be a mom.
4. I am very methodical and anal about some things and totally random with others...It drives Tammy nuts.
5. I totally bombed the SATs. Seriously...it was sad. But I still got into college!
6. My drivers license was suspended for a little bit because I didn't pay a ticket! Shhh! My mom doesn't know that!
Tag! You're it!

Kelly
Sarah
That's all the people I know!

1 comment:

Liz said...

i hate working too... i hope to never work again. i bombed the sats too.... those tests say zip about a person's potential. they suck!

ps..i'm on the phone w/ your mom now telling her about your ticket fiasco...she is NOT HAPPY! ;)