Monday, April 14, 2008

Flat Tire Team


Billy, Blake, Tammy, Jamie and Ashlee.

I was at the doctor this afternoon and I get a text from Tammy.
"I have a flipping flat."
Ugh.
We had so much running around to do this afternoon
And we had it all planned out who was going where.
And she got a flat.
I asked her if she wanted me to come out and help her.
She said it was too late.
She had called the lesbian brigade for help!
Jamie and Blake came to the rescue to help change the tire.
The spare is on and she was home at the same time as me.
Guess what popped her tire?
Oh yes...a truck of a skateboard...the part that holds the wheels.
Thanks to everyone that helped to change the tire!
I love our friends.

2 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

woot for the lesbian brigade!

Unknown said...

You guys always make everything look FUN!