Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stress

School
Senior Banquet Money
Senior Banquet DJ
Journalism Banquet
Choosing a staff
Packing my classroom
Cleaning the new classroom
Moving into the new classroom
Newspaper drama
Photo club field trip
Soccer
Never ending laundry
Family
Baby
Adoption
Baby Shower
Baby's room
Friends
Boy Scouts
McDonalds
Tammy's job
Giving up the animals
Rain and flooding
Kitchen sink
Broken vacuum
No more sleeping pills

Have you ever been so stressed
Where you just want to crawl in a hole
Until it's all over?

What does stress do to a baby?
I have to google that or read my book.
She's probably going to come out with 13 toes or something.

Today Sarah and I were checking out my new room
It's the computer lab inside the library.
Talk about being in the middle of nowhere
And isolated.
While looking around at the crap I have to clean out in there
We have a Code Red drill.
Grand.
Stellar teachers not in their classrooms.
We SPRINTED out of the library and back to the room.
Should I be sprinting at seven months pregnant?
It doesn't matter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carrie I wish I could take you somewhere for the day where you wouldn't worry about the daily stresses. This too shall pass. Just keep telling yourself that. Breathe. Believe it will get better. Hugs....

Historygrl said...

It will be OK. it will all work out. Just try to take it easy and understand that if something waits another hour or another day it's not the end of the world.

What's going on with Tammy's job? I'm having a hard time finding one in admin myself.

Liz said...

just reading that list was stressful! hang in there!!! thinking of you! :)

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Glad things are continuing to go well pregnancy wise. I hope the stresses go away, but as you probably already know they never do...not as a mom, not as a teacher, and definitely not with a new baby. John and I wish you the best!