Thursday, May 22, 2008

IT NEEDS TO BE OVER!

Can this school year be OVER yet?!?!?!
SERIOUSLY!!!!
I almost can't take it anymore.
It is sooooo hard to get up in the morning.
I rolled out of bed at 6:20 this morning.
Took a quick shower and jetted to Dunkin Donuts.
I made it to school by 7:18.
Only 3 minutes late.
I have 5th hour plan, so it's ok.
BUT SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
Can this school year just die already?!?!?!
Ugh!!!
I was whining from about noon on today.
There are two weeks left of school.
Kids need to follow directions.
I am at the point where every question that is asked
Is answered with complete sarcasm and falsehood.
Call me a bad teacher, but come on...it's MAY PEOPLE!
FIGURE IT OUT AND READ DIRECTIONS!!!
Today I got 3 paper cuts.
I banged my head on my desk at least 4 times from exhaustion.
The newspaper is done for the year.
DONE. DONE.
36 page senior issue..all color...done.
Incoming freshmen issue...done.
Thank GOD.
Now...what to do with them for 2 weeks?
All 20 computers will be ripped out of my room tomorrow at 10:30 a.m.
What to do? What to do?
CAN'T IT JUST BE OVER?!?!?!

No comments: