Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nugget Has A Room!

The Crib.


The Dresser/Changing Table.

The inside of the crib.


Nugget's side of the room.


Leslee's side of the room.

Little Nugget has a room!
What do you all think?
I love the pink and brown.
It's not too girlie and Leslee likes it too.
I think it looks like ice cream!
I want to thank Jen, Reina, Leah and Ashlee for painting.
Melissa and Tammy for doing the polka-dots.
Melissa and Tammy for carrying everything up there.
My mom for the crib and Melissa for the dresser and Tammy for the bedding.
And all my school buds for the rest of the room decor stuff.
It all looks soooo great all put together!
It's not totally done yet.
I still have to fill up the dresser with all the cute clothes!
But...if she fell out tomorrow, at least she has somewhere to sleep.
I can't wait to see her in that little crib.
NOW I am excited.
:)


7 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

What an awesome room! LOVE it!

MamaD said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

It looks so adorable!! Yay! I want to come see it :) I really like the polka dot border - it looks like wallpaper. So where did all leslee's toys and random crap go?

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

adorable!!!! I love the ladybugs. Right now Adalynn shares a room with John and I, but we are moving to PA soon and she will have her own room. I can't wait to decorate...now we just need to get her out of our bed (bed she seems to find her way back after each surgery).

Best of luck! I can't wait to see pics of the little one.

By the way, AMEN to the school being over post! We go until June 6th and I am MORE than done!!!

Unknown said...

The room looks great Carrie!

for_the_lonely said...

I am super excited, too! What a sweet bedroom for TWO sweet girls! :)

The Sandoval Family said...

I love the room... it looks GREAT!! You should name her Lilly and then call her lilly bug after the decor in her room. Good luck to you this month!