Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tristyn Update

We took our first walk yesterday to say hi to the neighbors.
She slept through the whole thing.
The neighbors thought she was adorable and wanted to steal her.
Time to lock the doors.


Here we are at Pay-Low...our grocery store.
This was her second trip there.
We live there.
This is the place where I told Tammy to hurry up because I'm really in labor.


Here's Tristyn in her bouncie seat from my friends at work.
It vibrates and lights up and plays music.
She loved chilling in it and watching MTV with Ashlee.


She has been so awake, alert and all smiles lately.
Still a happy camper!

Here's another video of her cute hiccups.
She had them really bad here and they were really loud.
My little squeeky duck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! =) I saw you sent me a message on AIM ... sorry, it's a hit or miss if I'm there or not! I tried to send you an offline message but it wouldn't let me!

I see that everything is going super well for you! The baby is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

Anita

MamaD said...

How cute! she does sound like a little rubber ducky!!!