Friday, December 05, 2008

Sort Of Tristyn Update

Ok, ok...I officially suck at blogging!
I looked on Kelly's site and hung my head in shame
As I saw how long it's been since I have updated!!!
Sorry fans...I will try to be better!

So, this video above is from Tennessee.
Tristyn is about 4 1/2 months old at this time.
We were shopping and my favorite part
Is Ashlee and Billy at the end of the video.

Anyway...Tristyn will be A HALF...6 months on Wednesday!
A HALF!!!
I can't believe she's that old already.
Time really flies when you're having fun.

I plopped her on the scale the other day
And she was about 14.5 lbs.
Still a peanut.
She is still bald as can be with a couple of random hairs that stick up.

She loves to play on her mat and roll over.
Her new trick is sticking out her tongue and blowing spit at everyone.
She loves to fly when I say, "Super Nug!" and chew on her right fist.
Her favorite song is "I Love You" from Barney and "Shake It."

She loves Pepsi.
Not the drink...but the colors, the can, the cold!
She thinks she is smart enough to drink from an actual cup.

She LOVES taking baths with Mamma...loves it!
She loves when I brush her wanna be hair.

She loves school and they love her!
She loves the sound of a male's voice.
She cracks up when she farts!
Her favorite real people foods are corn and mashed potatoes.
She loves to trick Mommy in the morning by ending up on the other side of the crib.

She loves listening to Leslee's clarinet.
She loves watching TV and cooking with BJ.
She loves riding to school in the morning with Billy and Ashlee.
She sings the whole way!

I swear...I will have some new pictures and a video up by Wednesday.
One that actually shows her at 6 months old!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy HALF Tristyn! So glad you're back to blogging Carrie! The blogger world misses you...

Liz said...

aw! this was so cute!!! i can't believe tristyn will be 6 mos old... wow. enjoy every moment!

Sparroweye said...

OH, I love babies. Six months. That is the best age. Everything busts out at six months. They start doing so much.