Monday, November 30, 2009

Hanging Out With Tristyn

Tristyn's new obsession...
The snowman sings and dances.
I had to pretend that the batteries wore out
To get her to stop playing it.

She has a mullet.
I don't know what I'm going to do about this.
Hopefully the sides start growing soon.


Her newest trick.
Standing up in her high chair when she's done.
As you can see...she wasn't into eating last night.
She probably ate too much at Grandma's this weekend.
Don't worry...she hasn't jumped out of the chair yet.
Gut.
Maybe this is why she wasn't eating last night.
She was full to the brim!



Just like the Thanksgiving day turkey...
It pops out when it's full.
Right after this picture...
She had a very nice diaper.



1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

I love the hallmark animated thing too. I push the button all the time and the battery has yet to wear out.