Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Grind

Tristyn is 1.5 years old today!
Ugh...halfway to 3.
Wait...does that mean the terrible 2's will be over by then?

I was thinking on the way to work yesterday
About how my daily schedule works.
And if I get off by one minute
It throws my whole day off.
I thought I would share my daily routine with you
For all to enjoy!

5:15 a.m. - Alarm clock rings.
5:25 a.m. - Get up and make my bed.
5:28 a.m. - Hop in the shower.
5:38 a.m. - Get dressed and head upstairs.
5:40 a.m. - Yell, "Ash...it's 5: 40!" and turn on the coffee pot.
5:45 a.m. - Yell, "Ash...get up...it's 5:45!"
5:47 a.m. - Pour coffe and butter or cream chesse my bagel.
5:50 a.m. - Go to the garage and pull out the car.
5:55 a.m. - Make sure Ash is moving and dry my hair.
6:00 a.m. - Go in Tristyn's room and say, "Good morning pumpkin!"
6:01 a.m. - Give lots of kisses and get Tristyn dressed.
6:05 a.m. - Put Tristyn's coat on, give her a bite of bagel and head to car.
6:10 a.m. - Wait for Ashlee in the driveway.
6:12 a.m. - Pull out of driveway and head to Hobart High School
6:12-6:22 a.m. - Listen to loud rap music before dropping Ashlee off.
6:22 a.m. - Tell Tristyn to wake up and blow Ashlee kisses.
6:31 a.m. - Make Tristyn grab Miss Cheryl's newspaper.
6:35 a.m. - Tell Tristyn to have a good day and head out to Lake Central.
6:39 a.m. - Get on I-65 South.
6:41 a.m. - Pull onto US 30 East.
6:50 a.m. - Order an onion bagel toasted with plain cream cheese and a medium coffee with cream and sugar. (If $ allows or if I am anticipating a HARD day)
7:03 a.m. - Turn south on US 41.
7:08 a.m. - Fight cars getting into the high school parking lot.
7:13 a.m. - Run into the school.
7:15 a.m. - First hour bell rings.
7:40 a.m. - Check Farmville.
10:10 a.m. - Check Farmville.
11:00 a.m. - Eat lunch
1:25 p.m. - Check Farmville
1:55 p.m. - On White Days...get to car and beat the buses out of the parking lot.
2:09 p.m. - Bell rings...the day is done!
2:10-3:30 - Run around and get things done.
3:30-4 p.m. - Pick up Nug.
4:30-5:30 p.m. - Make and eat dinner.
5:30-6:30 p.m. - Play
6:30 p.m. - Give Tristyn a bath.
7 p.m. - Read Nug books and kiss good-night.
7:00-8:00 p.m. - Do random things around the house.
7:30-8:00 p.m. - Read and go to bed.

It looks crazy when you read it like that.
And yes...I do go to bed before 8 p.m.
That's what happens when you don't have TV!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

terrible twos turn out to be not so terrible (at least for me and everyone I know who had a two year old) but three--that's the challenge! Independence and stubborness peak--they're headstrong and unreasonable, but also amazing because they have such determination.