Friday, March 11, 2011

Potty Princess

Tristyn is officially potty trained!
I could not be more proud of this girl!
It's like she just GOT it.
She had two little accidents at daycare last week
But Miss Cheryl found her pattern and has it down now.
Every time I pick her up she yells...no accidents Mommy!
She is still kind of little and can't get on the toilet by herself...
Even using the step stool.
So, I have to help her every time, but I'm sure she'll grow soon.
She has been wearing Sleeping Beauty pull-ups at night
And has woken up two times this week totally dry!
I bought her a Barbie for the bathtub because I was so proud of her.
We also went to McDonald's for ice cream one night to celebrate.
She is so proud of herself.
Amazing.
I knew she would get it.
And perfect timing too because I was out of diapers!
Good thing I didn't buy any more!

No comments: