Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why Hello Blog World!

WOW has it been a long time since I've blogged.

Sarah yelled at me and said I just need to do it!
There is just so much to write about and I have no idea where to start!
We have had such a great summer!
Tristyn has been saying the cutest things!
But I'm going to start with preschool.

Tristyn is now going to Caring Heart Open Arms in Hobart.
It's right around the corner and saves me a lot of driving time.
She calls it her school with the three T's on it.
Here's why...




Yes...it has three crosses on it.
She had a great first day.
She had to wear her Ariel dress of course.
She wasn't too thrilled about pictures that morning.
I think it was a shock having to get up at the crack of dawn.



When I picked her up I asked her how her day went.
"I kissed a boy on the playground Mommy!"
"Oh reeeally?!! On the cheek I hope?"
"Nooooo...on the LIPS!"
*me shaking my head and rubbing my temples*
"Why did you do that honey?"
"Because he was cute!"
*me sighing*
"What was his name?"
"I don't know."
*splendid*
"What about Miles? I thought you were going to marry him?"
"I'm going to marry both of them!"
*Ahhhh! She's only 3!!!*

Everyday after that when I pick her up and I ask her what she did she responds,
"I didn't kiss any boys today Mommy!!"

I am in some serious trouble when this girl becomes a teenager.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Oh Lord. Was hoping you would have a little tomboy for the start. I hated boys until.... hmmm about the day I got married. lol.
Lets see. Tell her kissing boys will give her warts. (not entirely false) Say froggie warts. Well, wait until she is 16 for that convo.