Monday, December 05, 2011

Shriner Circus!!!

This Saturday Tristyn and I had a GREAT day
Wth Grandma, the Drolens and the Verpootens!
We all went to the Shriner Circus at the Hammond Civic Center.

Miles and Tristyn on another adventure!
This brought back a lot of memories for me.
I remember going to this circus with my dad when we were little.
I remember the boring dogs and the lame clowns.
I remember wanting to ride the elephants, but not really.

Tristyn and the elephants.
I remember wanting cotten candy and a glow sword, but never getting them!
But it's ok...I totally understand WHY I didn't get those things
Now that I'm a parent!

The show was great!
First, I was so impressed at the Grandmas with new knees.

Grandma, Tristyn, Rita Drolen and Miles Verpooten.

They climbed up those stairs like champs!
Tristyn was a little scared at first, but totally got into it.
He favorite part was the elephants and the pony ride.
My favorite part was actually a clown and his dog act!
It really was good and the dog was amazing!

Tristyn rode a pony by herself!

Miles and Tristyn are definitly dancers.
They love to have a good time.
Here is a video of the two of them dancing together.
I have no idea what Tristyn is doing at the end of this video.
Just imagine a fake hula-hoop around her or something!



And this video I just have to post so Miles can slap me in the future.
He is SOOOOO cute!
And we all love his dance moves.



Afterwards we all went out for dinner together.
Tristyn CRASHED and didn't eat a thing.
She apologized for crying at the restaurant on Sunday.
She said she had a headache. Poor kid.
You would have thought that she would have slept until noon the next day...
Good try...7 a.m. she was up and ready to roll.

No comments: