Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Library Obession

Sooo...I think I have a problem.
I might need professional help with this one.
Hi..my name is Carrie and I'm addicted to the library.

About a week ago when I was at the Hobart branch
The librarian told me about the new video policy.
Unless it is a New Release, you can now keep videos for ONE week!!
I was SOOOO excited!
I thought I had won the lottery.

Well...over Spring Break we went to the Main Library
And the Hobart Library
And even dropped some things off at the Munster Library.
Yes...a little much eh?

Tristyn and I read books every night before bed.
At least 5 books a night.
Some of them several times over.
If they have a CD in the back she gets super excited.
I should have took a picture of the bedroom floor the other day.
There was a library book MOUNTAIN!
I had to sort through them and return some.
It was out of control.

I brought back a HUGE bag full of books and some DVDs.
Of course we had to get MORE books!
As I went to check out the librarian asked if I knew about the new policy.
I was super excited and said, "of course!"
And as he was checking me out, the computer beeped.
He said, "Oh it looks like you are over your 50 item limit."
The librarian next to him said, 
"No one ever has 50 items out! What do you have?"
I laughed and told them about the mountain.
She was excited that I actually knew where all the books were.
I told them I just dropped a whole bunch off and he said I was ok.

I currently have 30 items out.
I just printed the list from the special reminder email I get from my best friends.
6 DVDs including She-Ra and Spiderman.
1 Princess magazine.
4 CDs for car ride easy listening.
19 childrens books including 5 books about Unicorns.

How many are overdue?
None.
Do I have any fines at the present time?
Nope.

I LOVE THE LIBRARY!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny :-)