Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kevin and Talia Got Married!


The wedding party.

My little brother got married!!
It's so hard to believe that little Buster walked down the aisle.
I'm so proud of him.
And so happy for him and Talia!
They are a perfect couple and I know they are going to have a great life together.
They love the Cubs, Gold Rush, food, Star Wars, Settlers of Catan...
What more could a guy ask for?
 
The wedding was a BLAST!
I was so excited to get all dolled up and look "hot."
Julie and I were bridesmaids.
Tristyn was the flower girl.
Julie and me.
Tristyn the flower girl.
It was a very busy weekend with Thanksgiving and all.
We celebrated near Julie and Brian's house at a hotel with her in-laws.
We all went out for dinner at Harry Carey's and it was yummy!
The best part was that no one had to stress over cooking and cleaning.
At the hotel we got to go swimming and play games.
 
The wedding program.
Back to the wedding...
I was so excited to see so many people there.
To have all of your family members and friends in one place at the same time was amazing.
They got married at the courthouse in Crown Point on the square.
The courtroom was on the 3rd floor and the reception hall was on the 2nd.
 
I was very impressed at how Tristyn listened and walked down the aisle like a princess.
She looked so beautiful!!
She was so good the entire weekend.
 
My favorite photo from the day.
Congratulations Kevin and Talia!!!
 
Here are a few more pictures from the exciting day:
 
Julie, Mom and me.
Tristyn and me after getting our makeup done.
 
Mom and Kevin before the ceremony.
 
Me and my girl.
 
 
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Wadycki.
 
Siblings.
 
At the end of the night we had to clean up the ballroom. Poor Tristyn passed out and we just cleaned up around her!
 


2 comments:

Historygrl said...

What a beautiful wedding. Great pictures!
AND YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I love you with eye-makeup :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wady I just can't believe it. Seeing you all dressed up and with your daughter just brought tears to my eyes. I'm about the age now that you were when I was your student. How different life is now. Amazing how quickly life moves on after tragedy. Physically I'm a mess. Tipping the scales to where it reads..."elephant" reading your blogs will help ( I hope) I feel more inspired now! I miss you so much and have thought about you many times over the years!!