Sunday, April 17, 2005

Topics of Interest

These are topics of rants that I want to write about in the future.
I just wanted to write a list down so that I can remember to address them.

1) Having a baby
2) The dumbest man on earth
3) Ghost happenings update
4) Education
5) Star Wars Episode 3
6) My future
7) The princiapl to be
8) Food

Ok...so now when I can't remember what the hell to write about I can come here and check the list. So if you see something interesting, stay tuned and I'm sure I will address it at a later date.

2 comments:

Jeulean said...

I'll be waiting to read your "coming attraction" topics. :) And...I have to ask, where did Wady come from.

Enjoyed your blog.

Jeulean

Unknown said...

I am very interested to hear what you have to say on Episode III--maybe I should post on it as well!