Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Jerk Day

Have you ever had a jerk day?
That's when you, for no reason at all, just act like a jerk to everyone?
That's what I had today.
I don't know if it was the red Kool-Aid I drank this morning on the way to work or what.
I have just been a jerk all day!
I even warned my students...watch out...who knows what might come out of this mouth.
I totally thought I was either going to get smacked, fired or something by the end of this day.
I wrote up two kids for being turds.
One threw a pen across the room at another kid.
The other is just a turd.

Interims are tomorrow...you know...mid-quarter reports.
I haven't even typed in my 4th quarter grades yet.
I mean I haven't even STARTED the 4th quarter.
I'm such a loser.
Ok...I better stop farting around and get grading so I'm not here all night long.

No comments: