Monday, May 02, 2005

Second Grade Three Way Convo

So I just got a call from a girl in Leslee's class.
Second grade.
Her name is Brittany.
I was really nice on the phone and told her that Leslee would call her back.
Before I hung up, I realized that they didn't hang up.
They kept talking.
They.
I was on three way with two second graders.
So...being the nosey mom I am...I kept listening.
They were talking about how they were kicking Leslee.
One said that she got in trouble but the other one said nothing happened.
One said that Leslee hit her first.
Second grade.
Then they said...let's get so and so on three way.
That's when I came in and said...you can't because you are still on three way with Leslee's mom.

Silence.

I said, "Do you have a problem with my daughter?"
They were like...NOoooo.
I told them that I would have to give their principal a little call.
I told them to not worry about fighting.
It's not worth their time.
They should just all be friends and forget about beating everyone up.
Who knows if that got through to them.
I'm still calling the principal.

What is with the youth of America today?

3 comments:

Jeulean said...

When did second graders get so sophisticated??? Three way phone calls? OMG

I enjoy your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Amen, Wady! And don't worry about spying laws, because they spied on you first. You're only out to protect Leslee, and God bless you for that!

This is getting ridiculous, this whole youth of America thing - we're falling apart!

Maybe you should have written those two turds up like the two you mentioned in 5/4's post.

Anonymous said...

I dont even think I knew how to use the phone when I was in Second grade