Saturday, August 13, 2005

Found Keys/Fish Hell

I woke up to a call this morning from my cousin Simone.
SHE FOUND MY CAR KEYS!
Now you ask...where did she find them?
Well in the most obvious place of course!
Inside her printer for the computer that is UNDER her desk.
(Hear the sarcasm?)

Someone had to have hidden those keys!
There is no way they could have fallen or dropped into the printer.
At least they are found!

We are now down to 2 fish!
Maybe one and a half.
The black one is on its last leg.
Today I scooped out three.
Tonight the red one was swimming up-side-down.
I was cheering him on...I went to the bathroom...came back...
And dead.
Well, they lasted about 2 months.
Maybe I shouldn't have tried to pet them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
for_the_lonely said...

WTF??? LOL

I am sorry to hear about your fish...word of advise, though...don't pet the fish...LOL

Love ya,
Sarah