Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Frustration

All the fish are gone now.
RIP

So, I told Leslee the truth about the dog.
She asked if he was coming back.
I told her no.
She told her sister.
Tonight at dinner she tells Tammy...
"And I know Neo's not coming back!"
Tammy gets mad.
Leslee says...Carrie said!
Ashlee cries.
Tammy gets up and says, "Thanks."

Doghouse.
So much for not lying to your kids.
She asked me and I told her the truth.
They are not dumb.
So now she's mad at me.

Doghouse Again.
Just grumpiness, frustration, pouting and whining.

I am the one that is frustrated.
Very frustrated.
I want to write more and spill it all.
But I'm worried about who is actually reading this.
I guess I'll just keep it inside for now.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girl, the doghouse is no fun place to be. I am sure you will work it out somehow. If you need to chat, IM me anytime.

for_the_lonely said...

Ah, so you are in the doghouse too? Seems like I always am, since I am sick...you know, all the arguments are because of me, since I can not do anything...it is always my fault, and I can never do anything right...

huge hugs of understanding to you..and if you ever need anyone to talk to , I am here.

Love you,
Sarah