Monday, July 02, 2007

My Love For Photography Has Returned

Ask me the story behind putting this sticker on my car.

When teaching photo for 8 years
You get kind of burned out.
For a long time I wasn't shooting anything.
I used to shoot for myself for fun.
Then it just got old.

Thanks to my new friends at Bella Photography
My love for photography has returned.
I love bringing my camera around everywhere
To shoot candid shots of the kids, Tammy...whatever!

Rick and Jodi Bella have "adopted" me.
I have shot a couple of weddings with them
And by myself.
Now that's a lot of trust.
Jodi and I have shot some engagement photos together this week
And I had a blast and learned a ton.
How fun to go out and do what you love
Not because you have to,
But beacuse you want to!

Check out the Bella Photography website at
http://www.bellaphotographs.com/

Read their blog and browse through the wedding proofs.
Then call and book us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you that you found your passion for photos again! (and happy for me because I get to look at them!) Hey, when you visit next week, will you take my family photo? It would be great to have it done by a PRO. I need 4 more family photos for the adoption. Ugh.